DIY WEDDING INSPIRED NAILS
Trying something different today and was inspired by pearls, lace, and a bit of sparkle. I've been on pinterest lately (Cash me on pinterest HERE; how bout dah), and all the wedding pics circling around has me swooning! Mix that with boredom and inspiration...and ta dahhhh. Super easy to do and extremely affordable. Like these pearls? I got them at the dollar tree. Win and win. If you would like to know what products I used and what I did, keep on reading!
1) I prep my nails with the Sally Hansen 7-in-1 Nail treatment (Here). This really is a great product and will basically replace your base and top coat polishes.
2) Put a coat of OPI "Otherwise Engaged". This is a super pretty light pink iridescent shade that I can't seem to find anywhere lol. When this coat dries, I added two more coats. Wait for each coat to dry before applying another layer.
3) I used tweezers and nail glue to apply the smallest pearls to my nails. I use this one. I LOVE this kit from Tweezerman HERE; and I love the tweezers because they are extremely pointy and easy to use to grab onto stickers and pearls, etc.
4) I added sparkly nail polish to my pointer and pinky nail; I used Sephora's "Meet Me at the Disco"...I found one HERE.
5) Finish nails by adding a coat of the Sally Hansen's 7-in-1 Nail Treatment HERE.
6) Show off your nails and your diamond bling at the wedding and you're done!
Hope you enjoyed!